Thursday, July 19, 2007

4th Anniversary July 19th










Steve and I were married outside on the lawn of my parents home four years ago yesterday. Four years ago the weather was perfect and it was one of the happiest days of our lives. Little did we know how many more happy and exciting times we would have. And, we have many more years to look forward to. Four years ago if someone told me we would be back from China now with a one year old baby girl I would have thought they were crazy. But here we are. It is amazing to think of everything we have done and been through in this short time. We are very happy and look forward to each day to see what will happen next.
The kids and I spent the day with friends at Pike Lake State Park. Olivia is getting over the sniffles so she didn't go swimming this time. At night we all went out for dinner at the Elias Inn. We were all very tired by the time we got home after a very busy day.




1 comment:

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary! And I love the pix of Olivia posted on the China website -- that is just so adorable! Debbie