Friday, October 19, 2007

NEW BLOG ADDRESS !!

I was having so much trouble adding to this blog so I created a new one and that seems to be working better. It has a new look and a new address so if you would like to continue following Olivia's progress please make a note of the new address:

www.oliviapitz.blogspot.com

I have already added some pictures on two postings to test it out and everything seems to be OK. Thanks for following along on our journey!!

I've heard some people, including myself, have trouble getting to the blog page and get a message saying the "page cannot be found". If you have any trouble getting to the site, just keep trying. Depending on how your computer is set up, it sometimes takes a couple times for the address to go through.

See you on the new blog!!

No comments: