Friday, February 23, 2007

Olivia's Nursery


I think I have done everything I can in the nursery right now. It needs more things on the walls and maybe some more storage along with things we will receive from a baby shower but it is basically ready to go. I don't want to buy too many things before the shower so I am looking for other things to work on to prepare for the trip like typing up packing lists, telephone numbers, addresses, etc.

The Chinese New Year began on February 18 and is celebrated for a week with businesses, offices, etc. shutting down. Probably will put more of a delay in getting our referral so we continue to wait. Meanwhile, I will be practicing loading pictures on to this blog so I know what I'm doing when we are in China.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn,
Congratulations on your adoption process. Sounds like it is going somewhat smoothly. Did not know about it. Let us know how everything goes.
Cousin Denise Mattke