Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Getting Close!?!


We have not heard anything yet but I have been exploring on other websites and found other people with LID dates around ours and we are all expecting "the call" to come at any time now. Meanwhile, I've been told by a few viewers that the family picture is too outdated. Well, that's because it was taken two years ago for our homestudy when we started this whole process. Since Steve and I don't age, I'm just including an updated picture of Kyle and Jenny, and of course, the adoption that did go through last summer, named Misty.....the abandoned kitten we found while on a walk and she decided she would adopt us and has been a fun distration during this very long wait. Hopefully I can post referral pictures very soon! Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those viewers! About time!! You and Steve must age like me. ;)