Tuesday, March 6, 2007

SHE'S HERE!!


We have finally gotten our referral! After posting the last information this morning I went out to get some groceries. Halfway through Piggly Wiggly my cell phone rang at exactly 8:50 am with a 608 number. I couldn't believe it! Lynn Tool from Pauquette Agency was calling to say she was e-mailing information and pictures of our new daughter to us. The rest of my shopping was a blurr. I immediately called Steve and my parents. When I got home it took another long 3 minutes to bring in the e-mail before I was able to see Olivia for the very first time. I am still in shock. She is absolutely perfect. Her birthday is June 20, 2006, so hopefully we will be able to get her home to celebrate her first birthday! She was found on July 25, 2006 at the front gate of the orphanage. We have some other information with the e-mail but the actual package with ALL the details and information (and hopefully more pictures) will be coming in a few days. We are all very excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for all of you!

Debbie said...

Wow! I was just reading your blog about the time your call came in so I must have had vibes!! Olivia is BEAUTIFUL!! And she looks very healthy! My birthday is 3 days after hers so I'll always remember it... Congratulations, Mommy and rest of family... Now it becomes REAL!! LOL :) Debbie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - what a long wait it's been for all of you!! Olivia is beautiful. I hope your trip goes smoothly & you all return safely with your new daughter. We are all so excited to see her, hold her & spoil her as we should!!
Love to all of you,
Cindie & Bob

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
We all saw the picture of Olivia and she so beautiful! We are happy your dreams are so close to coming true. Now I hope the time flies by before you leave for China. She will be a wonderful addition to your loving family. We are excited for you all. Have a safe trip and let us know when we can see her and give her some love. Barb,Brian and kids