Saturday, March 10, 2007

This is so much fun!

Exploring on the Internet I found a lot of information on Olivia's orphanage. And, if you go to this website.....http://www.fulingkids.org it will take you to a main page. Then, scroll down to where it says "New Referrals!". When you click on that it will show photos of the most recent referral babies that have parents waiting to travel. I thought I would follow the directions they give and put our referral picture out there too. Within a couple hours Olivia showed up on this page! Check it out as there are a couple other babies with the same referral and they are all wearing the same outfit with the same teddy bear behind them. We will most likely be travelling with the parents of these babies!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Lynn is a good middle name!
Lynn :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Lynn.....Don't get me wrong Lynn is an awesome middle name..it's mine...but I yhink Kathy works much better! (Olivia Kathleen, it just rolls off your tongue!)

Anonymous said...

Grace is a cute name!!!!!!!!!
kates

Debbie said...

Well I was thinking Grace would be a nice one also :) LOL